Tuesday 1 May 2012

Under Pressure.


I’ve seen myself get lost within the funnel of a tornado. Its ill-informed views pounded into me by society and those close. In my whirlwind this information twists around my thoughts. I try to batten down the hatches but the tornado's force becomes too powerful.
 This  whirlwind of external information overpowers my own thoughts. These imposters dwell within my mind, until the pressure crushes my inner self.

I confuse their information with my own thoughts resulting in me ploughing forward in denial.

I conformed, they were happy, but I was not.

With thanks to their pressure!

I liken their pressure to a Tornado because this ultimately becomes destructive to your life and who YOU really are.

You subconsciously seek out to destroy your life because it is not your own. You numb or distract yourself whatever way you know how further blocking out your OWN thoughts.

Why lie to yourself and others?

There came a time when I had to stop lying to me. I had to be bold. There was only one thing that I could do.

Get Naked!
I lay myself bare and slowly remove one piece at a time.

Yes, like strip poker, but, minus the poker and the removal of clothing attire.

Bit by bit and piece by piece I removed those imposters, all superficial stuff, and people that once pressured me.

I stood bare to lose everything, but, whilst bare I stood in celebration of my own glory. At first I was cold and alone. I moved forward and embraced my own self for warmth.

That didn’t matter because that pressure could’ve seen me lose

ME!

The most devastating loss of all!

http://youtu.be/BWdLt3Afjrg


*This post contains extracts from my life that I choose to share. I am not suggesting that you change your life. If you choose to do as such then those that are a immediately a part of you (a good example would be children ) should always be considered with much thought, and compassion in an equal manner to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment